The essential range of services provided by our Law Firm includes legal support for Corporate Clients. As a result they can focus on the development of their company and on other business matters rather than spend the valuable time studying the constantly changing regulations. Lawyer’s support equals guarantee of security and certainty.
Services on offer from us include:
- comprehensive legal support – ongoing advisory services, preparation of various rules of procedure, draft resolutions and reports of meetings held by partners, shareholders, supervisory boards and management boards,
- drawing up legal opinions – our lawyers provide comprehensive and clear answers to any law-related doubts, suggest alternative solutions and point out possible effects in specific cases,
- constructing and analysis of commercial contracts – taking advantage of our experience we prepare agreements which secure our Clients’ interests in a comprehensive manner; we also provide support in examination and analysis of contracts, identifying and correcting any clauses which pose any risk,
- debt recovery – we prepare requests for payment, statements of claim, and petitions for execution, and we take action permitted by law to ensure that the Client recovers any receivables due to them, e.g. we draw up petitions for bankruptcy liquidation of customers who evade paying back their debts, petitions for ban on business operations and/or ban on holding positions in corporate bodies, in relation to members of managing boards of such entities. RESLEGAL cooperates with a number of collection agencies as a result of which our Clients as treated as a priority,
- legal representation – we act on behalf of our Clients during court litigation as well as tax-related and administrative proceedings,
- negotiations – we also provide support during business meetings,
- preparation of employee-related documentation – including e.g. employment contracts, non-competition agreements, management contracts, work rules, remuneration rules, etc.,
- public procurement procedures – RESLEGAL provides support in respect of bid documents, correspondence with the ordering party, drawing up appeals to the National Chamber of Appeals as well as any other letters needed during a specific tender process,
- restructuring process and bankruptcy – our Law Firm also provides legal support in crisis situations, when due to insolvency related problems a company is no longer able to conduct business.